Monday, March 21, 2011

What's your problem?

was having problem with me myself and i!

1) my beloved bag "spoilt". targeting for 2 new bags in holidays...lolz

2) i lost my phone cable which connect my phone and lappie..

3) i have prob with blogspot! eeyer...was unable to post new post...i should say was unable to type! until now..i changed back to old style editors...cheh...same computer...my friend can type...i cannot type...don't know what's the prob is lar! ahaha...



stop complanings..i have more joys to share!

(1) Adwave Competition


Yea...it's national level marketing and communication competition organized by USM Mass Com school, Hmm... due to the final is on friday...we cannot upload more RELATED pictures and video clips here nor facebook...please await ok?

they are my teammates...Kok Yong...my ex-roomate, Han Wei and Hui Chin

i will say that, after days of torture, finally we managed to produce a nice video, but after show to some audiencesss...my heart broken..cause a lot negative reviews...hahaha...but well...this is my first...virgin post...haha...we will have better one in near future! hahaha~

we're in top 8 finalists! and now we're preparing for presentation! hopefully will be able to WOW the judges and win the prize! haha...all glory to God! AMen!



(2)cedarian Retreat


another WOW! finally i WENT ipoh! lolz...wanted to go for long...lepak there...thanks for EPCC, my church...and of cos...Cedarian! haha...Campus CG and Youth CG...yea...a short and sweet trip! hahaha...

(3) actually i have a thousand things to write...but i only allowed to use 15min for blogging...gotta rush my assignments before the due date...else...i'm going to die! hahahaha~

guys...stay tune! will update more! hahahahaha


i Miss JB!!!
i MISS BIKINI
i Miss Beaches
I miss Seafood!
and
i Miss my lovely home! wakaka

countdown for another 30+ days! wow! it's near! it's near! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment